Thank you for visiting our website (the “Website”). These Copyright Infringement Notification Instructions are for copyright related claims only. Should you have any comments, questions,
concerns, or issues related to abuse, harassment, inappropriate content, or privacy issues, please email us at email@example.com.
By utilizing the Website you agree that you have consulted with an attorney of your own choosing and at your own expense in order to fully understand all of your legal rights and obligations as a result of utilizing the Website and these Copyright Infringement Notification Instructions.
Should you desire to review the full Bill Text of the Digital Millenium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), you may click
or should you desire to review a memorandum summarizing each title of the DMCA you may
. The information contained at the afore-mentioned linked webpages is for your convenience only
and we make no promises or representations related to the information contained therein including its accuracy.
Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. §512(k)(1) of the DMCA, this Website is a “Service Provider” and is entitled to certain protections commonly referred to as the “Safe Harbor” provisions.
Copyright Infringement Notification – Should you desire to file a copyright infringement notification, you need to send a written communication that includes substantially all of the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative
list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and
information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address
at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an
exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;